[haiku-development] building haiku fails on haiku host

  • From: Disreali <mdisreali@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:04:45 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

I build Haiku gcc2hybrids on Haiku gcc2hybrid hosts and since r42689, jam
errors out right after getting to the alternate gcc4 part. Specifically, the
problem seems to be with the gcc4 /tools/mimeset as can be seen here:
http://pastebin.com/vG4kD5Xd.

I'm not certain what the issue is, so I am asking the list for help before I
file a ticket. I've deleted my local src repo and checked out and re-configured
at least twice in the last month, as per the Building Haiku Guide on the
website. I'm assuming the issue is with building Haiku on a Haiku host.

I would appreciate any help. Please let me know if I should submit a ticket so
that this issue can be worked out on the TRAC.

Thanks,
 -D

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.