[haiku-development] Re: Yarr. Batten down your Radeon HD cards!

  • From: Sean Collins <smc.collins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 19:20:32 -0500

Alexander von Gluck wrote:

Good news on the Radeon HD front..

Keep in mind that edge cases of 2xxx - 4xxx cards not working may exist. If you find them... open a bug report on dev.haiku-os.org (after checking to make sure your not opening a duplicate case

Good Luck!
   -- Alex

I recently tested both a radeon 5770 and a 5870 with a dvi-->hdmi connection, both worked. Little bit of wierdness from the bootscreen with a scrambled image for a few seonds, then it settled right to the desktop.

 Congrats man. I guess this means I need to pickup a 6xxx card now :-P

Sean