[haiku-development] Re: UserBuildConfig question: remove targets

  • From: Joseph Prostko <joe.prostko+haiku@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 08:56:00 -0400

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 8:38 AM, Marcus Jacob <rossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to explicitly remove targets from the image in
> UserBuildConfig opposed to editing the individual jamfiles?
>
> E.g. to prevent the hda driver from being built and included?
>
> Thanks,
> Rossi

Hello,

HDA itself can be removed via build/jam/HaikuImage (on line 123 of the
file as of r29969).  Just remove the "hda" part of that line.  You can
look around for other things in that file as well if you want to
remove other targets as well.  I'm sure somebody else will chime in
with a complete answer, but that should at least get you started with
the hda part of your question.

- joe