[haiku-development] Re: UserBuildConfig question: remove targets

  • From: Marcus Jacob <rossi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 16:34:10 +0200

On 07.04.2009, at 16:27, "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx> wrote:

It should be possible to write a Jam rule that filters out a target
from the added ones, but that would become clumsy.

Another way is to remove it from HaikuImage locally, and in your
profiles add it in each profile you want.

That's what I'm doing now ;-) Thanks!

I'm working on a system to make sure OSS and native drivers would
mutually exclude each other to avoid KDLs.

Cool ;)

However the KDL issue doesn't concern me, the native driver simply doesn't work on that one machine. Every thing looks good in media prefs but no the faintest noise ever comes out of the speakers. Need to file a report on that one, once I figured out enough details to be usefull to anyone.

Rossi