[haiku-development] Tracking of external application repositories?

  • From: Oliver Tappe <zooey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 12:42:45 +0200

Hi there,

triggered by a question about the possibility to track the changes in
Hamish's JDK repository (Mercurial), I have started to investigate how this
could be done and it seems that this could be integrated into our existing
repository tracking script without much of a hassle.

But before I invest more time to get it into a working state, I'd like to
ask:

Is it ok to track external application repositories, too (so far we've only
ever tracked community forks of Haiku's code)? If so, where should the
commit-mails be sent to: the "haiku-commits" list or to a seperate list,
say "haiku-app-commits"?

cheers,
        Oliver