[haiku-development] Re: Tracking of external application repositories?

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 13:05:40 +0200

On 06/24/2012 12:42 PM, Oliver Tappe wrote:
Is it ok to track external application repositories, too (so far we've only
ever tracked community forks of Haiku's code)? If so, where should the
commit-mails be sent to: the "haiku-commits" list or to a seperate list,
say "haiku-app-commits"?

Depends on the scope of the repositories. If it's just GSoC related, or stuff that is close to the system (or will even appear in a release, like, say Pe), I would say that haiku-commits is okay.

If other applications should be tracked, too (I'm not sure if that would be a good idea, but who knows), I would prefer something like haiku-app-commits.

Things that already have a working commit list (like Pe) probably don't need to be added, anyway.

Bye,
   Axel.