[haiku-development] Re: Touchscreen support

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 19:14:32 +0200

Hi,

On 26.09.2011 18:00, Rhett Aultman wrote:
On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 8:07 AM, Michael Lotz <mmlr@xxxxxxxx
    As Urias already mentioned usb_hid would be where to look. Note that
    most of the recent usb_hid changes didn't make it into the alpha 3
    release, so if you're testing with that be sure to test with a more
    recent nightly first.

Thanks.  I'll do just that.  I really should have thought to do that
before I wrote, but I guess I got excited.

No worries! That's pure coincidence that there was actually some work on usb_hid since Alpha 3. For many other components it wouldn't have been the case... ;-)

Best regards,
-Stephan