[haiku-development] Re: The future of keymaps switching.

  • From: Rimas Kudelis <rq@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 19:18:28 +0300

2012.04.03 18:50, Joseph Groover rašė:
Sounds like an opportunity for a 3rd party application to me...

I really don't think stuff like keymap switching should require any third party apps.

I will soon be modifying the decorator to work with compositing, I could easily provide for a third-party indicator icon to be overlaid in a place determined by the decorator itself (and sized accordingly).

That's a nice idea. Although if the system-wide indicator would indicate the keymap in use in the currently focused field, then indicating in window title would be redundant.

Rimas