[haiku-development] Re: Terminal settings files and query question

  • From: hey68 you <hey68you@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 17:49:37 +0200

Hi,

As a start, I wrote a patch for #2389 [Terminal] Add a menu option to allow
the user to give the terminal a custom name<http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/2389>

But I wrote it and tested it on BeOS R5 net_server using MuTerm-2.3 code.

I want to add it to (and compile it) using the current Haiku source of the
Terminal application.   Is there a simple way to do just check out and
compile ONLY the Terminal app (not the whole trunk) from SVN and use either
an existing Haiku VM image or BeOS to compile and test the my patch to the
Haiku Terminal app?

Thanks,
hey68you