[haiku-development] Re: Should these be implemented?

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:40:31 +0200 CEST

Alexandre Deckner <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In my opinion, a 'properties' item at the bottom of a context menu is
> just the standard everywhere, not only for file managers, but in
> every
> piece of software.

On Windows, and Linux (which usually just copies Windows), yes. That
alone is no reason (for me) to change something, though :-)

> Concerning part of my comment in the ticket, now that i use Haiku
> very
> often, i'm still not used to the current situation.

Same here; now that I often use Linux, I still have to search for
"Properties" over and over, and I'm always annoyed it's so far away
from my current pointer position.

Bye,
   Axel.