[haiku-development] Re: Set*UIColor Version 3 Patch

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2015 17:15:24 +0100

On 04.11.2015 16:46, looncraz wrote:

On 11/4/2015 09:39, François Revol wrote:
Well I guess everybody is busy preparing for BG :D

Ah, yes, that makes sense ;-)

Or maybe most people (particularly those with not that much spare time) aren't too motivated to look through a 16k lines patch. And for those that are: assuming a generous 1 h Haiku time/d and a review speed of 1k lines/h it would take another 11 days. But then again, I doubt that anyone is motivated to spend all their Haiku time for more than two weeks reviewing a single patch.

CU, Ingo