[haiku-development] Re: Separate shortcut spaces

  • From: Matt <laceysnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 11:42:02 +0000

> Ah! I will try to keep that in mind. Though it shows how hidden features are
> often not helpful if you don't already know about them.
>
> Best regards,
> -Stephan

That is the biggest problem with short cuts like that - though that's
why they need to complement an already functional interface. As I said
previously, alt + mmb drag lets you resize the window, I find them
incredibly powerful and think they would be a great addition to Haiku.

As for the key I vote for winkey too - it needs a good purpose.