[haiku-development] Re: Release Naming and Plan

  • From: Augustin Cavalier <waddlesplash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 11:47:01 -0400

On 7/1/2014 11:42 AM, Joe Prostko wrote:
I don't think you got granted commit access yet, correct?  If you
don't have access, I suppose we should make a proposal and get to
voting.:)

- joe
Well, I've already got commit access to HaikuPorts, but I'm not sure I submitted enough patches to get commit access to the main repo yet. I've got a few bugs that I'll be fixing (converting Terminal to use BCardView instead of BTabView, cleanup the PPP patches and apply them, etc.) that should improve my chances of being approved. :)

-Augustin