[haiku-development] Re: Release Naming and Plan

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 22:05:07 +0200

On 01.07.2014 20:52, Augustin Cavalier wrote:
On 7/1/2014 2:20 PM, Ingo Weinhold wrote:
Fitting quite well: Axel's mail [1] in response to Oliver's reminder
[2] why it isn't a good idea to do a release yet. The TL;DR version in
my reply [3].

Package buildbots, according to a conversation I had with Oliver on IRC
today, are the things-after-next he plans to work on (the next thing
being bootstrap buildbots, the current thing being nightly buildbots).
So that should start being solved in the next few weeks.

AFAIK we don't even have potential maintainers for the architecture branches.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that there are real blockers ATM. While the crashes in the package daemon are certainly unpleasant, to my knowledge they only occur when building packages with haikuporter and possibly not even on all hardware (I don't think I have seen any).

CU, Ingo