[haiku-development] Re: Raspberry Pi 2

  • From: "Adrien Destugues" <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 13:45:47 +0000

13 octobre 2015 15:29 "LECOQ Vincent" <vincent.lecoq@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

Hello,

have somebody difficulties to build u-boot (for mkimage) on haiku ?

I experiment a double incompatible definition of umode_t like as following :

/Haiku system/home/Desktop/u-boot-2015.07> export
CROSS_COMPILE=/Haiku-dev/Workspace/haiku/generated.armpi/cross-tools-arm/bin/arm-un

known-haiku-

You probably can't build the complete u-boot this way. However, you can build
only the tools.
There is an haikuports recipe for that:
https://github.com/haikuports/haikuports/tree/master/dev-embedded/u_boot_tools
If you don't want to use haikuports, you can still have a look at the recipe
and patches to see how we solved compilation issues.

Basically, you can use "make tools" and there is no need to have the arm cross
compiler or any environment variable. The patch fixes some issues with gcc2 (if
you use that), conflicting type uint, and conflicting header name image.h (by
renaming u-boot one to uimage.h).

--
Adrien.