[haiku-development] Re: R1 Alpha Release

  • From: Efthymios Georgiadis <georgiadis.e@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:23:38 +0200

I just wanted to say how happy I am that BeOS is resurrected unter Haiku.
And Haiku OS is something completly NEW!!!
Thanks to the great work and devotion of all people involved 8 years now.
I do follow the development from almost day 1...
Keep up the good work; the path is now clear, we just need to walk on it.

I pretty sure that we all gone refer back to these days, believe me!
*
NOW Haiku belongs to the world and the world belongs to Haiku? *

This week I will test HaikuOS on a* IBM eServer...*and make a review of it
online... ;))))

--
Best Regards
E.Georgiadis