[haiku-development] Re: Question about git..

  • From: John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 11:08:40 -0400

You want to do 'git checkout -- /path/to/files/changed' to unstage
those changes. If you just want to go back to where you were before
this mess started do a 'git reset --hard HEAD' but it sounds like you
don't since you have uncommitted changes of your own that you don't
want to lose.

John Scipione