[haiku-development] OT: Development Survey

  • From: Nicholas Melnick <nick-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:46:54 -0600 (CST)

Hey, everyone,

I promise this isn't some fly-by-night post. Off topic to the Haiku community,
I'm doing a survey on development languages for a presentation for a local
conference, and would like to get some responses from you, as developers for
Haiku. You represent a completely different development track than most of the
communities I follow, and I think your responses would be useful. The survey
itself should only take about five minutes to complete. I'd be happy to share
the results of it when it's complete, if anyone is interested.

I'm offering up a chance to win one of three gift cards to either Amazon or
Starbucks to sweeten the deal, but if you're in a country where those would
both be irrelevant, we can work something out if you win.

Thank you very much in advance, I really appreciate it.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/programming_language_survey

 - Nick