[haiku-development] Re: OS-Tan for Haiku?

  • From: Andrea Bernardi <bernardi.andrea@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 00:36:59 +0100

Marcus' role is not at steak.

I am (as well as others) disappointed by his attitude which i consider too much. GabrieleBiffi too has been doing great things but this hasn't stopped marcus being unpolite.

As far as the mascotte is concerned even if the core team is against it i feel it's natural for an opensource project to have requests....

Andrea

Il giorno 15/nov/08, alle ore 23:53, "Zenja Solaja" <solaja@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:

Andrea, Marcus is one of the long time Haiku developers (think SATA and media kit and a lot more, and he's been part of Haiku from day #0). I think he deserves a lot more respect than what you've just given him.

Can this topic please be moved to haiku@freelists instead of haiku- development?

Cheers.

On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 9:42 AM, Andrea Bernardi <bernardi.andrea@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

Haiku is not supposed to have an official mascot. The contest stays closed!

regards
Marcus

Didn't know you were Haiku.

Why are you replying once in a lifetime and with such an attitude?

Andrea