[haiku-development] Re: Mono Port

  • From: Stephen Hite <steveh2009@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 10:18:38 -0400

Using the Haiku Debugger with the mono bin has the problem of not catching the
SIGSEGVs I'm encountering.  I guess because the program goes into C code first,
then Jit code then back to some native code or library.   Debugger just shoots
right through as though the SIGSEGV was standard program output.

I'll continue all Mono talk on the ports thread.