[haiku-development] Re: Missing header

  • From: Ralf Schülke <ralf.schuelke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 09:24:03 +0200

Hi, so i found this about sys/audioio.h
http://audacity.sourcearchive.com/documentation/1.3.3/classAudioIO.html
So what can i do, my c++ goes here to end :-) i think Haiku have good audio
(media and midi kit, oh is see my i mast go deeper in this kits ) stuff.
Anyone can help to write a wrapper for sys/audioio.h, some apps used this
eg. Espeak.
The other waht i can, is delete from espeak, a play audio stuff, so we have
"speak" binare (this goes in time :-) ) and write a new play audio class,
but i not sure , is this the good way?, i like Espeak team say, here this is
the Haiku port, pleas update into your project. (
http://espeak.sourceforge.net/ )

----
PS: i can genarete wit "speak" in terminal wav files, with my input text :-)
thats cool :-)