[haiku-development] Re: MMW bug

  • From: Ralf Schülke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 16:44:43 +0200

On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 23:26:55 +0200, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:

Ralf, I tried to look into this bug. The source indicates there is a
problem with showing/hiding views. What exactly is the behavior that you
observe and what do you expect? I have written a test app which toggles a
View (Show()/Hide()) and tests weather the view below it is getting redrawn
correctly. The test app performs as expected. There may be a problem with
your code if you click too fast. You are not testing, weather the buttons
are already showing or are already hidden. Show() and Hide() are nestable,
it means you if you call two times Hide(), you have to call two times
Show() again in order to really show.

can you mail me your test app ?
also here in haiku dosnt work. (under zeta it works) so i think this is a bug.

Ralf