[haiku-development] Loclae Kit and Test Suites

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 19:17:53 +0100

I'm still trying to build Open Tracker's Locale Kit...
There is a tests directory with files including TestSuite.h.
Unfortunately it seems haiku test suite framework is not really used
anymore and not up to date. I can't build it, there are various errors
in some haiku headers (headers/tools/cppunit/cppunit/Portability.h
says "string does not name a type", for example).
Is this test suite still in use, or should i drop all that stuff ?