[haiku-development] Re: Loclae Kit and Test Suites

  • From: Pier Luigi Fiorini <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 00:47:35 +0100

Matt Madia ha scritto:
On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 2:17 PM, PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm still trying to build Open Tracker's Locale Kit...
There is a tests directory with files including TestSuite.h.
Unfortunately it seems haiku test suite framework is not really used
anymore and not up to date. I can't build it, there are various errors
in some haiku headers (headers/tools/cppunit/cppunit/Portability.h
says "string does not name a type", for example).
Is this test suite still in use, or should i drop all that stuff ?

Is the Haiku Localization project at OSDrawer of any use?
http://dev.osdrawer.net/projects/show/haiku-l10n

--mmadia
As soon as Haiku will handle the welcome and user guide translations, all the work done on haiku-l10n will be moved.
AFAIK Humdinger is the right person to ask.