[haiku-development] Kernel C++ RTTI

  • From: "A. D. Sharpe" <demetrioussharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2015 21:11:06 -0500

Hello all,

Is there anyone who's intimately familiar with the kernel that wouldn't mind speaking to me off-list about the kernel? I have questions about the transition from the old NewOS codebase into a cpp kernel & how RTTI was handled. For some reason, I can't seem to find what I'm looking for while reading the source. I'm not sure if I'm even still on this mailing list, so please CC me in your reply, if you reply to the list. Thanks in advance!

--
Regards,

Apollo D. Sharpe, Sr.