[haiku-development] Re: Introduction

  • From: Adrien Destugues <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 11:52:31 +0100

On Sun, Jan 04, 2015 at 01:40:55PM +0530, Vasu Bhardwaj wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a final year undergraduate student at Delhi Technological
> University,India.
> My branch is Software Engineering. I have a fair knowledge of Operating
> Systems
> theory. I find this area quite interesting and would like to gain
> practical knowledge in the same. My current experience in this area is
> limited to building the linux kernel from source and booting it on my
> laptop.
>

> Can you assign me some easy task so I could familiarise myself with
> the project??

Hi,
The development of Haiku is coordinated through the bugtracker at
http://dev.haiku-os.org . There is a list of "easy" tasks there, but you
can also look at other tasks to see what is currently needed.

You can also join the IRC channel (#haiku on freenode) to get more
direct help and get in touch with some of the developers.

--
Adrien.