[haiku-development] Re: How do we proceed with the dedicated server? [was: Re: Re: Expressing the purpose of a development mailinglist]

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 02:35:03 +0000

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 12:45, Niels Reedijk<niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> So how shall we proceed with the dedicated server proposal?
>
> If the Haiku Inc. board approves of the transaction, I say we can go for it.

It's been 4 days since posting the email. From those who have
responded: there's been some concern about the cost, but it's seen as
a worthwhile cost. That, combined with the positive feedback from the
svn contributors, seems like a green light.

As far as the actual costs, you (Oliver), may want to chat with Ryan
or Urias to see what would be needed for reimbursement, etc.

--mmadia