[haiku-development] Re: Haiku on Coverity: Take Two

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 10:52:06 -0700

On Thu, Jul 30, 2009 at 8:31 AM, scott mc<scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd be interested in being included as well, but I'd probably only be
> helpful at picking the low hanging fruit.
> -scottmc

So, I plan to add the following developer accounts:

aljen
PulkoMandy

Additionally, I have seen two positive votes for Fredrik (please send
me the username and email address you want to use).

I also think Scott would make a reasonable addition per his porting
efforts and tracking down bugs as a result (again, send me the
username/email you would want to use).

I'm also going to propose Matt Madia since he is already working on
his own continuous integration scripts which we may incorporate the
Coverity scan engine into in the future.

Please let me know if there are any issues with the above list, or if
you're another individual who is seeking access. Within the next hour
or two I will send David an email with the above.

Also, any other opinions on the usefulness of Coverity? I'm still
looking for someone who would be willing to do a quick Q&A with David
Maxwell, it would also be good PR for Haiku :)

- Urias