[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Mesa3D (A roadmap to ponies and unicorns)

  • From: Alexander von Gluck <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 13:15:27 -0600

On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 06:49:31 -0800, scottmc wrote:
This is where haikuporter would come in handy.  It was designed to
make scripting of the OptionalPackages easy.   Perhaps take a look
at bep files for openssl and others as examples.  Or at least when
you have a working script, open a haikuports trac ticket and attach
your script and we can convert it to a bep.

I've tried to submit patches before to Haiku Ports... can't open an account
on the Haiku Ports TRAC because it's locked down :)