[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Mesa3D (A roadmap to ponies and unicorns)

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 06:49:31 -0800

This is where haikuporter would come in handy.  It was designed to make
scripting of the OptionalPackages easy.   Perhaps take a look at bep files
for openssl and others as examples.  Or at least when you have a working
script, open a haikuports trac ticket and attach your script and we can
convert it to a bep.  This would make updating it to the next version a bit
easier.  We make use of haikuporter to build most of the optionalpackages.
-scottmc