[haiku-development] Re: GSoc Swap file Project

  • From: "Zhao Shuai" <upczhsh@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 11:04:32 +0800 (CST)

 Well, that depends.

 If I could accomplish the GSoc swap file project ahead of schedule(but I'll
never know) and have enough time left, I will consider that.

 But the precondition is that I can be accepted as a GSoc student. I don't know
whether I will be accepted.

在2008-04-06,"Anthony Lee" <don.anthony.lee@xxxxxxxxx> 写道:
Hi ,

With talking this, would you like to implement the asynchronous
"mmap()/munmap()" functions in Haiku?
On BeOS, have to spawn another thread which reading from storage so that we
didn't block the current thread.

BTW, good to see another man from the homeland, Zhao. :)