[haiku-development] Re: GSoc Swap file Project

  • From: "Salvatore Benedetto" <emitrax@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 10:30:41 +0000

On 06/04/2008, Zhao Shuai <upczhsh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Well, that depends.
>
>  If I could accomplish the GSoc swap file project ahead of schedule(but I'll
> never know) and have enough time left, I will consider that.
>
>  But the precondition is that I can be accepted as a GSoc student. I don't
> know whether I will be accepted.

While I sincerely hope you get accepted for GSoC with the Haiku Inc.
organization, you should know that, if you really like the Haiku
project, and have some free time, you can still
work on your proposal before, during or after the summer! :-)

Regards,
--
Salvatore Benedetto (a.k.a. emitrax)
Student of Computer Engineer