[haiku-development] Re: GSoC idea page

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 12:02:49 -0800

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 11:03 AM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would like to start a discussion about the ideas on the GSoC ideas page. I
> know it's late, so we'll have to hurry up :-)

For the record, we have about 21 hours until the "deadline" for
submitting our application, and Google is then scheduled to begin
reviewing them on 2/17, but for all I know, they will make a snapshot
of each org's Ideas page starting tomorrow and use that for their
evaluations.

In other words, we should expect that we are evaluated on our page as
of 2014-02-14 19:00 UTC, but we can continue modifying it after that.

Thanks for helping to clean it up :)

- Urias