[haiku-development] Re: GSoC idea page

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 16:29:29 +0100

On 02/13/2014 08:03 PM, Axel Dörfler wrote:
BTW, if have removed the "Fix and improve Haiku's mail system"?

Not sure, what you are asking, but if it is whether this idea should be removed, I would say yes.

BTW, now that there's a bit of a discussion about non-x86 Haiku ports on the commit list, I wonder why there isn't even an idea to further/complete e.g. the Haiku ARM port on the list. Is the interest even lower than I suspected? Because it would actually meet many "good project" criteria (large enough and (up-/down-) scalable, useful, interesting, not vital for the next release(s)).

CU, Ingo