[haiku-development] Re: For a better autoraise

  • From: Brecht Machiels <brecht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:34:20 +0200

Axel Dörfler wrote:
While we're at it. I dislike the fact that when clicking on an
appication's submenu title makes the menu closes. Can we make a click on a submenu title open the submenu if no action is associated with the
submenu title itself?

Yes, please, that's indeed annoying - we just need to make sure that it still works for submenus that actually have an item itself (like the "open" menu in DiskProbe, for example).

I created a ticket at http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/4297

That one also raises the question whether submenus with actions are intuitive.

Regards,
Brecht