[haiku-development] Re: Focus Follows Mouse

  • From: Andreas Färber <andreas.faerber@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 23:32:53 +0200

Am 20.08.2008 um 20:18 schrieb François Revol:

Speaking of best defaults... is there support for focus-follows-mouse
in Haiku ? [...]
I'm not sure if it should be enabled by default, but I don't see a
single case where it gets in the way when doing something or any
other
bad effect... (as long as you also disable raise-on-focus)

It should be supported as in R5.
It's probably not been tested much though, but I do use it.
You might want to check AutoRaise as well...

FFM should be on by default but I suppose some ppl will scream if we do
that :)

Just having set up a BeOS 5 PE VM (based on the Linux version, no Max/ etc.) I know for sure it did not have it enabled. I won't scream but I don't see any reason for us to enable it by default.

Andreas