[haiku-development] Re: Cross platform developing & building apps

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 07:46:38 -0800

On Fri, Feb 13, 2009 at 3:01 AM, Mauro de Wit <maurodewit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I was planning to deploy the binary on Haiku in a VM, but forgot debugging
> is not possible this way.
> That's quite a big drawback.
> I guess I will have to write code without any bugs then ;-)
>
> Thanks anyway. I will try to setup the environment this weekend.

It may also be worth taking a look at a cross-compiling guide put
together by one of the BeZilla guys:

http://wiki.bebits.com/page/CrosscompilingFirefox

There was also some instructions put together by Ryan Leavengood on
how he cross-compiled webkit for Haiku on linux - but I don't know
where those might be published.

- Urias