[haiku-development] Re: Complex

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:51:34 -0800

<off topic>
There's this feature on gmail where if someone sends a reply just
before you that you can click on where it says "update conversation"
and then you might have seen that Ryan said basically the same thing
as you, just as you were writing your email, also from gmail.  Handy
feature... had it pop up while I was replying on another thread and
dustin replied as I was writing a replay, but it was to a different
posting in the same thread.

But yes, Skar Cat's got some reading to do to get up to speed, and
google is his friend.
-scottmc
</off topic>