[haiku-development] Re: Fwd: Re: Haiku port status

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 08:38:33 -0800

He also uncovered a bug in cvs:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/3142
This traces back to src/import.c in the cvs source code, but I don't
see any thing obvious.  I tried using the cvs-1.11.21 from the
optional packages location but that one gives a error error with the
same conditions listed in the ticket.  Anyone have a BeOS or ZETA
install they can test that on?  See Bruno's screenshot on that ticket
for what he did to get the error.

I just closed haikuports ticket #70.  Nice to see those ported to
gnulib now.  I tried building cvs-1.12.13 again today using a fresh
haiku image, but there's a new issue with stdbool.h, so I copied the
one from the new gcc in the image to stdbool.h and stdbool_.h and that
got past the make failure, I think this was caused by the dropping of
__BEOS__?
If so we'll probably run into this on other refreshing of ports, and
we'll just update our patches accordingly.  This newly built cvs gives
the same error as reported in 3142, so will need to be fixed
eventually.  There's also an issue with cvs when I run the cmake
dashboard test, i'll look into that and see if I can post a simple
test case for it.

-scottmc