[haiku-development] Re: CodyCam?

  • From: Siarzhuk Zharski <zharik@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 22:58:11 +0100

Hi, Ithamar,

Ithamar R. Adema писал 14.12.2014 22:07:
I don't have too much structural time, but I'll try and at least test to see how much is working at this time. I think there has been work on it for all pre-XHCI controllers (OHCI,UHCI,EHCI) already, and think that was stalled because we had no real drivers to test with.

AFAIK nothing has changed after this report: https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/1045#comment:12

So usb_audio is working well on OHCI. UHCI and EHCI implementations are just on the wrong way and have to be redesigned.

By the way some significant info about frame numbers processing:
https://www.freelists.org/post/haiku-development/Usage-change-proposal-for-queue-isochronous-startingFrameNumber-

--
Kind Regards,
 S.Zharski