[haiku-development] Re: CIA down for a while...

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 00:23:15 +0200

On 03/10/2012 23:32, Oliver Tappe wrote:
> Hi Ryan,
>
> On 2012-10-03 at 22:15:56 [+0200], Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> So as some of you may know, CIA.vc had a serious server issue and
>> another team has taken over to replace it. But in the meantime the
>> service is not working, so I think our Git commit hook should be
>> changed to not send anything out to CIA anymore. I think this is
>> causing the delay of emails for commits going to the commit list (well
>> that is my theory.)
>>
>> I logged into our Git server but don't have the permissions to change
>> the post-receive.pl file. Oliver could you disable the calls to CIA
>> for the moment?
>
> Done.
> But I doubt that the broken CIA notification was causing the mail delays,
> because at least today's mails to the sysadmin list were arriving late, too.

At least pushing doesn't seem to get delayed, just reports an error
sending the XML.

> I'm going to work on finding a replacement for CIA on the weekend.

See irker in previous reply.

Btw, I'm not sure what is causing it but your reply didn't end up in the
same thread in thunderbird here...

 com>

It seems other multi-line fields added by the smtp use tab as
continuation prefix, are you sure using a space is valid?
Because the message ID is correct at least appart from this.

François.