[haiku-development] CIA down for a while...

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 16:15:56 -0400

So as some of you may know, CIA.vc had a serious server issue and
another team has taken over to replace it. But in the meantime the
service is not working, so I think our Git commit hook should be
changed to not send anything out to CIA anymore. I think this is
causing the delay of emails for commits going to the commit list (well
that is my theory.)

I logged into our Git server but don't have the permissions to change
the post-receive.pl file. Oliver could you disable the calls to CIA
for the moment?

--
Regards,
Ryan