[haiku-development] Building on Mac

  • From: Bryce Groff <bgroff@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 00:37:21 -1000

Aloha everyone,
My name is Bryce and I have just built the tree on Mac os x. Everything went well! There was only one problem that I came across. I had to comment out line 477 in build/jam/HaikuImage which is AddTargetVariableToScript $(script) : <build>unzip. For some reason it would not build on os x. The unzip for Haiku built just fine however and after a little debugging (thanks umccullough) got an image. So just wanted to give a thanks and heads up about that issue.
Bryce