[haiku-development] Re: Bootsplash tweaking

  • From: pieter@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:48:40 +0200

Quoting Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I think it might also be nice to add more than one logo - for example,
one could then add an "alpha release" disclaimer as a separate logo
without having to change the actual logo.
But as you said, one thing at a time :-)

While we're at it (one thing at a time and all...), it would be nice to have a small text (perhaps as images, not sure how hard it would be) under each icon to indicate what they stand for.

See http://joomla.iscomputeron.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1068&Itemid=2

I must say it rather polishes the already fast boot process, very slick.

Pieter