[haiku-development] Re: Bootsplash tweaking

  • From: Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 08:21:02 +0200

Dustin Howett wrote:
> Poor little hijacked screenshot post.
> I like the repositioned icons/logo; support++!
> If the patch is pretty small you could probably throw it up on this ml

While I was extending Arthur's work on the bootsplash, I planned to add
support for configurable placement. This could just be generated by the
generate_boot_splash build system tool, ie it would read these placement
values from the command line and put them into the images.h header it
generates. The values would have to be expressed in percent (integer). Any
patch in that direction would be gladly accepted! :-)

Best regards,
-Stephan