[haiku-development] Re: Blockers for alpha2 release

  • From: Nickos V <tonestone57@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 14:33:01 -0600

> Am 05.05.2010 um 20:40 schrieb Ingo Weinhold:
>
> > BTW, would it be possible to disable setting the
> > ticket priority by non-developers?
>
> Would that really be useful? I've filed a number of bugs with "Low"
> priority - maybe just limit the range?
>
> Andreas

Better to disable for non-developers.  I have changed the priority of
one ticket in the past because I could set it to high.  I saw another
individual who put many of his tickets to high priority.

Another setting to disable is changing the milestone.  Developer
should decide this (for alpha2, alpha3, etc.).

Also, default should be R1/Development and not R1/alpha1.
Developer can decide and change each ticket to proper release.

30 days of prizes to be won with Hotmail.  Enter Here.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9729709