[haiku-development] Re: Berlios.de flaky?

  • From: "Ryan Leavengood" <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 08:33:25 -0400

On 9/14/07, Stephan Assmus <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:

> Ryan, do the problems happen so frequently for you since a long time
> already?

It seems to work again now. These problems have only been happening
frequently in the past week or two. Maybe it is because I have been
doing my Haiku work at night (8pm-midnight) in EDT (I'm in South
Florida by the way, an hour from Miami), which is late night to early
morning in Germany. That might be when Berlios.de does server
maintenance.

Also since most developers are in Europe I definitely agree our
hosting should remain there. If other people aren't having problems
there is no need to change.

I mainly sent the email to see if others had problems or if it was
something mostly localized to myself. It seems to be the latter, so
I'll just make do. I might move to Europe within the next few years
anyhow ;)

Ryan