[haiku-development] Re: BTabView

  • From: "Rene Gollent" <anevilyak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 14:50:05 -0600

On Fri, Mar 7, 2008 at 2:46 PM, Stefano Ceccherini
<stefano.ceccherini@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I think many apps do that. At least, I always do that when I used a
>  BTabView in my apps (also Terminal does that).

Right but things like that which we have in our source tree at least
can be fixed. I remember far far far too many instances of apps in R5
where resizing the window and then switching tabs or whatnot would
make the other tabs look....very out of place since they weren't
resized as well. That's a situation I'd prefer to avoid with Haiku.

Regards,

Rene