[haiku-development] BCursor privately inherits from BArchivable

  • From: Alex Wilson <yourpalal2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 21:27:21 -0700

Currently, BCursor inherits from BArchivable privately (this is the
default inheritance for C++ classes) [0]. This doesn't really make
sense, sense the BArchivable class is more of an interface, and also
the BeBook lists BArchivable as a mix-in to BCursor.

Does anyone have the old Be headers to check this? If the inheritance
is correct as is, we should add a comment, but I suspect that it's
incorrect. I'm not sure, but I don't think this will affect the ABI
either way, at least it's worth getting right.

--Alex

[0] : http://cgit.haiku-os.org/haiku/tree/headers/os/app/Cursor.h#n47