[haiku-development] Re: Another Package question :)

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 08:45:37 +0200

Am 12.09.2014 08:34, schrieb pulkomandy:
In the ~/config/settings/boot directory there is a way to add things to
be run at boot, maybe we should have something similar at the
system-wide level?

At least it shouldn't be too hard to implement something like that.
I need a more flexible startup process anyway, as I want DriveEncryption's Login application to start before Tracker, so that my encrypted volumes are automatically mounted on login; that's not possible anymore with PM ATM.

But I probably won't get to that anytime soon.

Bye,
   Axel.